What kind of documents are required in order to rent a car or a scooter?
In order to rent a car or a scooter, you need to present the equivalent driving licence, your ID or your passport and a credit card.
Can I cancel my reservation?
In the event of cancellation up to 21 days before your scheduled reservation, we will refund the entire deposit in advance. In case of cancellation after 21 days prior to your scheduled reservation we refund only 50% of the total cost.
What are the payment methods?
The payment methods are the following:
• By bank deposit in our bank account:
Is a downpayment required for my reservation?
For your reservation to be valid, a downpayment of 50% of the cost of your reservation is required. The deposit has to take place in three days after your reservation has been made, in order for the reservation to be confirmed.
Is insurance provided with my vehicle?
By renting a vehicle, we provide you with a third party insurance for free.
Are there any more insurance programmes available?
• By paying 5 euros a day, in case of an accident, the renter is obliged to pay only 450 euros, regardless of the cost of the damage.
• By paying 10 euros a day, in case of an accident, the renter is obliged to pay only 250 euros, regardless of the cost of the damage.
• By paying 3 euros a day, in case of an accident, the renter is obliged to pay only 250 euros, regardless of the cost of the damage.
• By paying 5 euros a day, in case of an accident, the renter is obliged to pay only 150 euros, regardless of the cost of the damage.
Picking up the vehicle
What documents should I present when I pick up my vehicle?
You will need to present your driving licence, your ID or passport, a credit card and your reservation number.
Will there be an extra charge for the second driver?
Yes, the cost for a second driver is 5 euros.
What time can I pick up my vehicle?
You can pick up your vehicle from 09:00 to 21:00, Monday to Sunday. In case that you need to pick it up at some other time, it is feasible after contacting the management.
Can I travel with my vehicle outside Amorgos?
You should contact the management first, in case you need to travel with the vehicle.
Is it necessary to wear a helmet when riding my scooter?
Yes, the law requires both passengers of the scooter to wear a helmet. Not complying with the law, results in a fine.
How many gas stations are there in Amorgos?
There are two gas stations. One is from Katapola direction to Chora (about 2 kilometres away from Katapola) and one is in the port of Aegiali (about 25 kilometres away from Katapola).
When is the office open?
The office is open 09:00 to 21:00, Monday to Sunday.